Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fancy Congratulations

What a beautiful day today is in Croatia. The sun is shining, the colors are changing and my family is healthy. God is good.

Today's card uses Lovely Labels 2. I stamped the frame with Vivid Tea Rose. A good friend gave me some Zva crystals this summer and I've been hoarding them like crazy. Now that I've started using them, I can't stop :-). The papers are DCWV and October Afternoon. the flower is by Prima.

This card was made by my friend, Jennie. I love its simplicity and elegance at the same time.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nina! I love the colors and papers! The flower and crystal flourish are so beautiful! Jennie's card is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nina, your card is absolutely stunning. I always get so much inspiration when I stop by your blog. Thanks for keeping me inspired on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is stunning, nina! jennies cards are always so pretty and delicate looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards, Nina! Love the Label 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Nina! I love this stamp set, and those Nesties, but don't have any of them :( Someday...! Beautifully done, as always! Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just stunning Nina! Love your labels sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Nina. The words above are so very true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails