Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hot cocoa, anyone?

I have something special to share with you today that my friend, Justine, made with the Winter Mittens stamp set. Look at all the details on these gift jars. I love the layered die cuts and those pretty bows on the side. And don't forget the buttons and twine with the mittens...just beautifully executed.

They would look pretty even just to put on a shelf for decoration. :-)

You will find the details on HER BLOG, including the recipe for this yummy concoction. Thank you, Justine, for sharing your talent with us. Your neighbors will surely be blessed by your work of love.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a FABulous idea and love the layered Nesties...just a beautiful presentation and sure to be appreciated by the recipient. Thanks for sharing Justine's design Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nina! Justine's hot cocoa jars are so beautifully decorated with the mitten set! Very pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work by Justine I am such a fan of hers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you what Mizz Nina, you have unleashed a Creative Lion within me by creating this new stamp set. This morning I gave two jars of homemade Pesto to friends and again reached for this stamp set. I wanted to show how quick and simple packaging can be. BTW, I do have some of these jars on display in my Craft Studio, I;ll have to snap a photo for you. HUGZ and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your newest release

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! What a heartwarming stamp design and project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow did you ever make those label stamps shine! LOVE your little project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails