Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hot Cocoa Weather

It's starting to get chilly here, but I'm so glad that we don't have snow yet. That didn't stop me from playing with my Winter Mittens set though :-). I used Cosmo Cricket's Jolly By Golly papers, which are perfect for this set. The mitten was colored with Memento markers and die cut with Spellbinders' Nested Mittens set.

Just a reminder that the Spellbinders blog is hosting the Holiday Hoppin' event. There are two huge giveaways from several companies and the winner will be picked from the comments in the participants' blogs. Make sure you stop by GinaK's blog where she'll be showcasing GinaK Designs stamps that coordinate with Spellbinder dies. I'll be back tomorrow with my projects for the Holiday Hoppin' Hop (that's a mouthful :-).
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Mmmm.....had my first cup of cocoa for the season yesterday - yum! Cute card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...my boy and I were just talking about hot cocoa last night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Nina, great FUN INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so colorful and fun Nina! It makes me want to grab a cup of something warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a few cups of cocoa ahead of you......LOL with my weather here we got our snow the first of Nov.
    Colorful fun card!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    SBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for winter! How I love those papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is utterly gorgeous! love love what you did with that line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card, Nina! I love the cheerful and festive papers and cute mitten!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to make my hot cocoa gift packages for the holidays. how wonderful they would look, if i had the stamp set, to make the matching cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG... I just love them! now these I need.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, I just love your stamps and your samples.
    Mixing your talent with Nestabilities makes my heart sing. You may be last on the list on this blog but near the top of my list of designers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable! Love the fun colors and now I'm about to go get myself some cocoa. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina,
    Just got my stamps (yours were on the top of my list), so looking forward to putting them to good use. Love this card with all the fun colors and papers.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww... this is so sweet. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails