Sunday, September 9, 2012

Challenge Cards

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you're having a relaxing day. I spent the morning worshiping with our church family, then sharing a great time around the dinner table with some friends.

I have two cards for you today for a couple of challenges.  First is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge that The Craft's Meow is sponsoring. The challenge is to create a bright card with no neutrals. I tried really hard, but had to add the brown ink for the sentiment. I used Love Dwells Here, which coordinates with Spellbinders' Home Sweet Home dies for this card.
SSIC-Card
The papers are Authentique.Lively Collection. I highlighted the center sentiment with Want2Scrap Nestabling. The doily was die cut using Spellbinders Persian Motifs dies.
SSIC-Card-det
My second card is for the Crafty Friends Challenge. After a summer break, we are now back to the challenge. I am the hostess and it's a sketch challenge. Please go to the CFC blog for more info. Here is my take, which is an old card that I've shared previously.
W2S-Card2
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The colors are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the masked background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Love the bright colors and images! Thank you for sharing your cards with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Blessings! ~H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails