Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Look, Ma, I made something new!

After over 2 months of not paper crafting, I finally took the plunge and faced my neglected craft table. I don't know about you, but when I take a break from paper crafting it takes me a while to get the inspiration to start again. After a couple of attempts at mediocre cardmaking, I finally made something I'm happy with!

I grabbed my new Spellbinders Sweet Folk Art dies and The Craft's Meow's Love Dwells Here stamps. They work well together, especially with the Graphic 45 Little Darlings papers.  I did the reverse die cut on my card to create an angel window.
Baby-Angel
I made a halo out of Want2Scrap bling. Since I only needed a half a circle, I used the other half on the heart. I made it to look as if the angel is holding a welcome sign for the baby :).
Baby-Angel-det
I hope you're having a good Wednesday!
Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Nina! Love the new Spellbinders! Happy to see you posting again. I'm the same way when I have time away - hard to jump right back in. Beautifully done, as always! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same 2 month break and agree about the slowness of getting that mojo working again. However once you get rolling you do beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Nina! Great to see you creating cards again! They are so inspirational and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had the opportunity and time to craft Nina. Love the reverse die-cut image. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and sweet baby card Nina. I love this angel cut-out and the beautiful halo. After a super busy summer, I'm sure you just need to catch your breath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails