Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a relaxing weekend. As promised, I am showing you how I mass produced some of my Christmas cards this year. It's pretty simple really and it starts with a basic sketch. I made at least 24 cards from one paper pack.
- Spellbinders' Sweet Folk Art, Home Sweet Home and various Labels dies
- The Craft's Meow's Season's Greetings stamp set
- My Mind's Eye Merry 6x6 paper pack
- Inks in red, black and white pigment
- Optional: ribbons, twine, buttons
And now, the WINNERS of the NinaB Designs Blog Hop. The Spellbinders' Ironworks Accents and Dies go to...Shartl (from Linda's blog). The winners of my Layers of Color stamps is Lisa's Creative Niche (from Clare's blog). Winners, please email me via Contact tab above with your info within 4 days (till October 26) in order to claim the prize. Under the subject line, please put "NinaB Designs Oct 2012 Blog Hop winner." This will help with organization and avoiding confusion. Thanks for understanding!