Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Elegant Shabby Cards

It seems spring is finally here! It was a beautiful day today. My girls and I went on a long walk and it felt so good to be outside again without our heavy coats on!

I have two cards for you today that we were shared in the blogs of a couple of manufacturers I'm blessed to work with. First up is one posted on the Want2Scrap blog a few days ago.I used my TCM's Mother and Father stamp set. You can find more detailed info the Want2Scrap blog.
W2S-Apr13-Card1
I created my second card for SRM Stickers. It uses some of my favorite Embossing Folder and Label dies by Spellbinders. More info on the SRM blog.
SRM-Mar13-Proj-#3
Enjoy your day!
Photobucket
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nina! Fantastic textures on the first one and I love the gorgeous embossing on the second. Like the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Both are "Shabulous!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards especially like the 1st one with the ribbon bloomers flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! The Mother's day card is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Nina - love the pink on the embossing in the second card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails