Friday, April 19, 2013

The Craft's Meow's Non-Release Festivities Catch-Up

Hello, friends! Thank you for your sweet comments on yesterday's post HERE and HERE. I have been blessed by your love and prayers. Thank you!

I have missed the last two days of The Craft's Meow's festivities, so here is my catch-up post. First of all, TCM is having a HUGE sale! From now through Sunday, April 21st, take 21% off of your entire order, including already low sale prices on retiring stamp sets, by entering the code April21 at checkout! If your order net of the discount exceeds $50, then place in your cart this month's free gift with purchase, Sweet Silhouettes! As always, orders of $65 or more receive free shipping within the US (discounted shipping for our International customers)

Today's theme is Masculine. I used my Sweet Silhouettes to make this birthday card. I distressed this quite a bit. I've been playing around with my Distress Inks as well. I'm still not good at it and prefer the "cleaner" distressing, if that makes sense :). I die cut the frame using Spellbinders Labels 10. I know lace and Want2Scrap pearls are girly, but I thought I roughen them up enough here to fit in a masculine card. I stapled the messy lace and colored the pearls black with Copic markers. What do you think?
SS-Masculine
My next card is for Tuesday's hop with the Card for a Child theme. I used TCM's Sweet Birthday on this. The papers are October Afternoon. I also used Spellbinders' Lacey Circle die, Copics and Twinery twine. The cake is adorned with Want2Scrap pearls.
TCM-Bday-Wishes2
This next one is for yesterday's Feminine/Mother's day theme. I used Beautiful Spring and Mother & Father stamp sets. The papers are Penny Black's Madison. I colored the butterfly with Copics. I also used some Want2Scrap bling on this card.
Apr-13-Card-1
Finally, the NinaB Designs team is hopping right now. Check out HERE for more info and giveaway!
This is it for me today. Thank you for your visit and I hope you're all enjoying a beautiful spring day!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss.
    My Gran is nearing that age - 95 this June.

    Happy to see your beautiful cards posted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you getting back into the swing of things, Nina! These cards are beautiful I love all the bright colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a disappointment. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards...really enjoyed looking at all of them. Hope that your days are getting a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. Love the crossword paper on the background of the Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous designs and coloring. I especially love the silhouettes and frames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, Nina! That butterfly is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your grandfather--great cards on your catch up post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! sorry to hear about your grandfather, I really appreciated you sharing his experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Nina, love your colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! I am LOVING your cards for today!! Such AMAZING designs!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another trio of beautiful cards Nina. I love how you made the butterfly almost glow with colour.
    Thank you for sharing your grandfathers testimony - it is powerful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails