Monday, November 18, 2013

Watercolored Penny Black Poppies

I hope you're not tired of my watercolored/mixed media cards because I am really enjoying making them. Today's card uses Penny Black's Blooming Garden and Tweet Tweet stamp sets. I first stamped the poppies with water proof ink, Versafine. Then, I just colored the background with different water colors and blending them in some parts. After that dried, I stamped the sentiment.
Poppies-World
Here's a close up of the poppies. I intentionally colored outside of the lines. Don't you just love that sentiment?
Poppies-World-det
Have a great day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Never bored with your cards Nina - love the look of this one!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your always encouraging comment, Maxine. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. WOWZERS! I love your lovely card and wonderful water color background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails