Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Craft's Meow Stamps for Sale!

TCM Stamps for Sale!

All SOLD items are either removed or their names stroke through, e.g. Heirloom Legacy.

I cleaned out my craft room and have lots of stamps and dies to sell. Most of these are BRAND NEW and in original packaging. The rest were used just a handful of times.  I am asking at the most is 40% or more off the original retail price. The prices are indicated below.

For an easier process, please take note of my sale guidelines:

1.  I take Paypal only on a first come, first serve basis. Unfortunately, since I am dependent on my mom to pack these for me, I cannot reserve items. I will sell them to the first person to send me payment.

2.  The items for sale are in the US, but I will ship everywhere. I will ship Priority Mail for US destinations. The number of sets could be a combination from any of my sales lists (TCM, GKD, LOC, SB, Others). Shipping fees to US destinations are the following:
  • FREE SHIPPING if you purchase $50 worth of items
  • 1 stamp set - $3
  • 2-5 stamp/die sets or combos $6
  • 6 or more $8 Shipping, unless you qualify for the $50 free shipping above
International Destination shipping fees:
  • 1-2 stamp/die sets or combos  $10
  • 3-4 stamp/die sets or combos  $15
  • 5-8 stamp/die sets or combos $20
  • 9 or more $25
*Please note that when purchasing the Stamp Packs, I will charge shipping as if the sets were purchased individually. For example, Stamp Pack #1 will cost $6 to ship to a US destination..

3. Please email me your list and Paypal email address at ninabdesigns@gmail.com with subject line, "Stamp Sale." I will then send you an invoice of the total.

4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

5. If you want to see card samples I made with these stamps, please search on the box on the right side bar. ---------------------------------------------------------
THE CRAFT'S MEOW STAMPS
Baby Shelf $6
Beautiful Rose - $9 
Butterfly Kisses - $4

Crafty Shelf - $5
Fancy Flourishes - $6
Folk Art Blooms - $9
Fruity For You - $8
Fun{tache}tic - $9

 Happiness is... - $9
 In Tandem = $5
It's a Banner Day $8
Just Sayin' (2 copies) - $5
 Let's Face It - 6 x 8 set, $14
Lovely Birds - $9
Mother & Father (2 copies) - $4
Sending Sunshine - $8
Sew Happy - $9

Soaring High - $5
Stitched Flowers - $9
Stitched Sentiments 2 (2 copies) - $6
Sweet Sentiments (2 copies) - $6
Sweet Silhouettes (3 copies) - $6
Take the Cake - 6 x8 set $14
 Telegram 6 x 8 set $14
 Thanks Bee to Thee (2 copies) - $9
Vintage Baby (2 copies) - $8

 Vintage Poinsettia - $9
Vintage Rides (2 copies) - 6x8 set $14

The Craft's Meow Stamp Pack #2 (6 x8 sets were used once or twice) - $15
 The Craft's Meow Stamp Pack #3 (4 x 6 sets were used once or twice) - $15
 The Craft's Meow Stamp Pack #4 (4 x 6 sets were used once or twice) - $15
  The Craft's Meow Stamp Pack #4 (4 x 6 sets were used once or twice) - $15
 The Craft's Meow Stamp Pack #6 (4 x 6 sets were used once or twice) - $15
 The Craft's Meow and Heartfelt Creations Rubber Cling Stamp Pack #7 (TCM 4 x 6 sets were used once or twice, HC brand new) - $15

4 comments:

  1. Are these still available Nina? (Love your designs!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rosy, they're still available.

      Delete
    2. And sorry for the late reply. I just received notification today that you left a comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails