As I was planning my card, I realized of all the many stamps I own, I only have one that's coffee or tea-themed. It's a tiny 3x2 stamp set that didn't inspire me. So, since I've been loving experimenting with my watercolors, I decided to draw my own mug of hot yumminess and color it with watercolors. As you can see I'm still new at this, but the flaws add to the cup's character. :)
- Everyone who links up with a newly created holiday coffee/or other favorite hot holiday drink project is eligible (No back linking).
- You can add your project via inlinkz, which will be available on Amy Tsuruta's blog at 6 am PST on Wednesday, December 10th, until 11:55 pm PST on Friday, December 12th.
- 5 prizes will be awarded to people who comment on ALL of the linked blogs!
- Please make sure to turn off word verification.
- When commenting, please make sure you leave info on how you can be contacted, so we can notify you if you're the winner.
- The blog hop is open until Sunday, Dec 14th.
- Make sure you check Amy Tsuruta's blog for more detailed info.