Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Winner of the Coffee Blog Hop

Hi, friends. We've had a family situation that I will be taking time off my blog the next few weeks. We're all fine, if you're wondering. I just need to get time to attend to non-crafty things the next few weeks. I'm also trying to catch up with home school stuff as we approach the end of the semester in about a month.

Thank you for wonderful comments from the Coffee Blog Hop . The winner of my giveaway is.... #41karenladd.  I sent you an email, Karen.

And I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Here's a great quote of what's amazing about Christ's birth!
Zabok-at-dawn
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Christmas blessings to you and your Nina - i look forward to your return.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to my friend, Karen!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails