I initially drew these images for my girls to color. Never did I imagine that they will be made into stamps someday.
I don't want to sound like an Oscar recipient :-), but I just want to take this time to thank:
- God for the awesome opportunity and I hope more will come in the near future
- Kris for supporting me through all this and being my #1 cheerleader.
- my beautiful, sweet girls who kept asking me to draw some more and are in many ways, more excited than I am these stamps are released. After seeing the cards made with the stamps, they said, "I colored those first."
- my mom (and dad, too) who share this hobby with me and supply with me lots of goodies and endless encouragement.
- my mother-in-law (and father-in-law too) who doesn't share my hobby, but ALWAYS sends me supplies "just because" and for loving me as a daughter.
- my crafting friends who generously contributed to my hobby over the years and for inspiring me with their own card creations.
- for Jessica from There She Goes for buying my illustrations and making them into stamps.
That's it for now. Thanks for letting me share.