Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flourishes Easy Breezy Challenge

This is my entry for Flourishes' Easy Breezy Challenge - to make a card that took no more than 10 minutes to make. Here's my very easy card. I think I made all three in 15 minutes. The papers are from the Bailey Collection (K&Co.), ribbon is from Joann, pearls from Michael's. The sentiment was printed on the computer.

Make sure you go to this post to enter in my first blog candy. One of the prizes is a paper pack sampler of GinaK's Pure Luxury Cardstocks. Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nina - these are soooo beautiful!!! Love how you can great such beauties with just some fab DP and ribbon!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dp you used on these. Nice cards you created, the ribbon goes with it nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them - very classy
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo-Weeeee, like a previous comment states. How do you do it? It may be easy to you. But it all goes together perfectly and looks Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Perfect Nina!!! I love the mix of patterns! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails