Monday, June 1, 2009

GinaK's BIG news and enabler alert

I don't have a card to show you, but have a few things to share with you that I'm sure you'd love to hear.

First, Gina just announced her BIG news.She just picked 6 new In the Spotlight guest designers for June. These ladies were picked from the StampTV gallery using GinaK stamps. Check out their beautiful works here. These ladies get a free stamp set from Gina's store. How cool is that! So, take out your GinaK stamps and join us at StampTV. There is a new challenge every weekday and the random winner gets a few stamp set from GinaK's store. While there, consider getting my new stamp set, Special Fathers, to celebrate all the men in your life :-). Father's day is in two weeks.

Second, I'm so excited to share some fun news with you. I very rarely win things, but I've been the happy recipient for these awesome challenge giveaways the last few days :

There She Goes' June color challenge - with my card here. Their newly released sets are just awesome. I can't wait to get my new stamps. Thanks, Jessica.

Danielle's HUGE blog giveaway - I won some Shimmerz and Spritz. I've heard so many wonderful things about them, now I get to try them out. Thanks, Danielle.

I have other exciting news to share, but can't yet. It's so hard to keep quiet, but it's good to learn patience :-).

Enabler Alert
I've been drooling for awhile over the beautiful Martha Stewart punches that I've seen everywhere in blogdom. I've asked my mom to get me one, but I guess they're hard to find. Well, I was just browsing through SCS and found a DT call for an online store called ABC Toys and Crafts. The name sounded familiar because I've ordered from them before. I followed the links on that post and it lead me to a delightful blog by a "neighbor," Justine, who designs for ABC and is living in Italy. It turns out ABC Toys and Crafts carries a lot of these punches and lots of other paper goodies. And to top it off, Justine has a DISCOUNT code that you can find on this post. And while you're there, let Justine's beautiful creations inspire you. And she also has some yummy blog candy. Serendipity indeed! They are still having their DT call, so go check out the post at SCS for more info.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, thanks for sharing all this good news and a heads up on good shopping spots is always welcome!
    It's great to hear that your beautiful cards are doing so well in the challenges - you are such a generous soul good to hear some is coming back your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady Nina! :) I am SO excited that you are designing for Squigglefly! I can't wait to see what you have there! Lucky me to be on that DT for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina!
    I want to congratulate you on your first stamp set illustrated by Gina K! I love it and can not wait to your next set!
    You are going to rock as one of her illustrators!
    Thank you for the sharing the shopping spot, I am gonna check it out.
    Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Sharri

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABC looks like a neat store. Too bad I don't live closer! I wanted to tell you that your work and your heart are super! I have a little award for you here http://cropnotesandcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-from-sue.html
    I know you are busy but you deserve it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina,
    Just left you something on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails