Saturday, August 22, 2009

Card Patterns gift box

Before I show my card, I just want to remind the winner of my blog candy, StampQueen, to email me your mailing address by 8PM today. I have your package ready to be mailed :-). Otherwise, I will have to pick another winner by 9PM Saturday night. I hate to rush you, but I have to mail this out by Monday because I'll be out of the country starting Tuesday. Thanks!

For this week's CardPatterns sketch below:

I made this gift box using a digital pattern, generously donated by our sponsor this week, The Cutting Cafe. I didn't cut out the heart from the pattern because I don't have the proper tools to do that with while I'm in the US. They are sitting in Croatia, collecting dust, while I'm enjoying my time in America :-). Instead of cutting the heart, I put a little heart bling on the butterfly. The flowers on the sketch are represented by the 3 silver pearls on the butterfly.

I'm using my favorite GinaK Designs stamp set, Take Flight. I think I've made more cards with this set than any other in my stamp collection. I just love that butterfly and it's so fun to color. I filled this box with my favorite Lindt Dark Chocolate truffles for a friend. Yum!

Stamps: Take Flight, Eclectic Summer Sayings by GKD, Flourishes by StampCat
Paper: Black Onyx by GKD, Aqua Mist by PTI, PP by K&Co
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Blk, Copic and Sharpie markers
Others: MS border punch, Heart bling by Colorblok, pearls by Michael's

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm off to pack the chocolate chips and other goodies I bought today to take back to Croatia.

Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - a lovely gift.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade of pink on this color combination you used Nina! This is one gorgeous bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is gorgeous................

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PRETTY! this would be nice for a coffee bag...like to put starbucks in or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and Oh so beautiful. What a sweetheart you are to offer me buttons from your stash. I have tons actually but can you ever have TOO many?? I was just buying some "FUN" buttons to use on my new PTI stamps. Most of the ones I spent a fortune on won't even work. LOL O well teach me not to ask the price of every single button won't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails