Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SEI and SRM Cards

Thanks to SEI for providing the gorgeous papers, ribbons and flowers for this cards. And for SRM Stickers for the easy to use sticker sentiments. I have two cards for you today using SEI's Claire collection and SRM Stickers.

The card base is GinaK Sweet Mango, sentiment is SRM Sticker Sentiment Thinking of You.

SEI Card 2
I didn't like how this card turned out. I didn't do a good job coloring the beautiful flower with Copics, but you live and learn, right? ;-). The card base is the soon to be retired SU Ruby Red, my favorite SU color :-(.
SEI Card 4
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I think that both of your cards are beautiful, Nina (as always!). So happy that you share with us :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I orginally tried to leave a comment via my phone but don't think it worked...love your combo of SEI and SRM....the SEI papers are gorgeous...fabbie colors! I'm a huge fan of SRM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a beautiful card--Ruby Red is one of my favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang ganda ng mga cards mo Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love how you use the SRM stickers! And that SEI paper is heavenly! Thanks for stopping by my blog a little while ago. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous Nina. The coloring is perfect. Soemtimes we are our own worst critic. I do the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Nina, these are both gorgeous! Your coloring is JUST FINE! Perfect addition of the little flower in the center. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the second card, nina! both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think both cards are beautiful, Nina! Your coloring sure looks wonderful from here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW the GREY bow is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful and elegant cards, NIna!! love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails