Just a little tidbit about my Heartily Yours Additions set: I designed the sentiment on my card below with my girls in mind. I had always wanted to be a mom and God blessed me three times that way. The reason I haven't shared anything creative in awhile on my blog is because I've been enjoying just hanging out with the girls while they're on Christmas break. And we don't start school again until next week, which makes me a happy mama :-).
Now, on to my first blog candy of the year to celebrate 500+ blog followers, 900+ email subscribers and 228K hits! I will be doing some more of this later on that will include my new stamp designs and dies! I've been blessed by your regular visits and kind comments and I hope this little giveaway will bless you back somehow. Thank you!
This little giveaway includes some of my favorite things:
- 18 yards of hand-dyed seam bindings (in 6 colors, 3 yards each)
- 2 yards of European lace (one cream and one white)
- a stack of paper doilies
- a dozen mini red roses
- 3 pink small roses
- 2 big tea roses
- 3 paper wheats
- 40 yards of red twine
- 40 yards of blue twine
- a copy of my latest Gina K Designs, Gleefully Yours (previews start on Thurs, available for sale on Thurs, Jan 6th) OR if you purchase this set on Thurs, you can pick another of my GinaK stamp sets.
- Simply leave a comment telling me how you found my blog. I'm just curious :-)
- Leave another comment if you are or become a follower.
- If you want to, leave another comment if you post the photo of my giveaway with a link to this post on the sidebar of your blog.