Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A couple of challenge cards

Hi, friends! I've been hit with another cold/flu bug and was not online for a few days. I'm rarely sick and now I've been battling one thing after another. The upside is nobody else seems to have caught whatever it is that ails me. I hope it stays that way.

I have two cards for you today for two challenges. The first is for The Craft's Meow's December sketch challenge. I used Vintage Clock for this card and some leftover Simple Stories Summer Fresh papers.
Dehoard-proj-1
Here is the sketch:
My next card is for the Crafty Friends' Challenge. Beate challenged us to create a CAS (clean and simple) card. This may not qualify as CAS with 3 layers, but it's simpler than my usual style :).
CFC-#12
I used my Vintage Clock set again for this one (the clock in the background and the sentiment). The lovely die cut is Spellbinders Morrocan Motif die.
CFC-#12-det
I hope you can play along with these two challenges. Before I go, please check out the Simon Says Stamps blog where they are featuring my cards. And there's a giveaway, too! Have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails