Monday, December 10, 2012

Fireplace Noel

Hello, friends. I hope you are all staying warm. We've had the biggest snowfall over the weekend since the 1950's. My girls had fun.

I have a card for you today that i share on the Want2Scrap blog. Want2Scrap bling is just the perfect embellishment on my Christmas cards. I started with the fireplace image from The Craft's Meow's Hearth and Home stamp set. The little tag is from Spellbinders' Home Sweet Home dies set.
W2S-Noel2
I highlighted the fireplace using the Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy Waves! and Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones- Self Adhesive. The papers are Carta Bella. 
W2S-Noel2-det
Don't forget to enter my BLOG GIVEAWAY going on till tomorrow where I'm picking TWO winners to get this:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest hearth scene card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Nina - looks so warm and cosy!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Nina-lovely hearth! We once lived in Germany for 2 1/2 years...yes, snowfall is hard to come by out there (and further south for you)...what a blessing for your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fireplace makes one cozy just looking at it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails