Friday, March 14, 2014

Destashing: 2 Cards, Similar Layout, Colors

As promised, I have more cards using the same Crate Paper scraps that I just have to get rid of. You can see the other cards HERE. Both use the same background paper and similar layouts. I used SRM Stickers doilies and some lovely Penny Black stamps.

For the first card, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the feathers. I then stamped in the inside with PB background stamps and inked the edges with the same ink. The little tag is from one of my new sets, Blooming Tags. If you have my Spellbinders' Home Sweet Home dies, the small tag stamps fit nicely inside one of the tag dies.
PB-Destash-Feathers
I took this photo in direct sunlight, so it's hard to see, but the tag has a stamped flower background in flight pink ink.
PB-Destash-Feathersd
My second card uses the PB Floral Applique stamps. The sentiment is by SRM Stickers, which was cut with Spellbinders Classic Circle die.
PB-SRM-HB
The flower is colored with Copic markers. The pearls are by Want2Scrap.
PB-SRM-HB2
I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine will be spent with lots of cleaning and, since we've been enjoying gorgeous spring weather, I'll probably end up hanging out with my girls outside. Sometimes, that means just reading outside. And maybe a long walk with Max, our spoiled dog. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Nina - and you must be so glad to see spring !! It looks as though you have transferred the spring colours into your cards, they are so cheerful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card second card looks gorgeous. Very bright & colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I especially love the feathers card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails