Friday, March 21, 2014

More Items on Etsy and a Freebie

I mentioned from my previous post that I've been trying new things. One of those is making my own vintage collage images. I had so much fun making these. Here are the results that you can find on my NinaB Printables ETSY store

Customizable blog headers
 Digital Paper Packs

Artist Trading Cards:
Spring-ATCs
These ATCs are so easy to create with. I made a collection of 6 spring-themed collages that you can print and add to your project. Here is one card I made using one of the images. The papers are Graphic 45. I anchored the ATC with SAby3L photo corners with Want2Scrap pearls.
Etsy-Card-6
I had this die cut bird from Penny Black's Perched on my desk and it seemed to belong here. Some seam binding, paper flower and button finish the card.
Etsy-Card-6d
If you want to try how fun it is to play with these ATCs, here's a sample freebie of the image I used above for you to try. Please share a link if you create with it and post it online. Just click on the photo below to get the full resolution.
http://bit.ly/1fLUmWF
Finally, I want to leave you with this beautiful cover of the popular Happy song. Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful stock you must have in your Esty store - love the free sample ATC , but as we don't send seasonally themed cards, it is sort of superfluous for me. Your card is beautiful - so soft and vintage.
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails