Thursday, October 1, 2009

GinaK Previews: Warm Winter Wishes

Today's card features Carolyn King's new set, Warm Winter Wishes. The proceeds from this stamp set go to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of Carolyn's grandmother, so it's very special. I lost one dear grandma to the disease also, so Cammie's generosity really touches my heart.

Warm Winter Wishes has very cute images including a snowman and a cup of hot cocoa as you see below. I paper pieced the hat, scarf and cup from pink patterned papers. I embossed snowflakes on the bottom of the card base to add more texture. Can you tell I love buttons? I'm so excited that GinaK Designs is going to start selling them to coordinate with their Pure Luxury cardstocks, and some yummy ribbons, too!


Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rocket Red, PL Ivory
, Urban Prairie by Basic Grey
Others: ribbon and buttons from my stash, sewing machine, CB folder

To see more inspiration, pay Carolyn a visit, then hop on over to Gina's blog and DTs's blogs:

Cathy Tidwell, Cindy Lawrence, Donna Baker, Emily Giovanni, Erika Martin, Jessica Fick, Kurtis Amundson, Lee Murphy. Lynn Mercurio, Melanie Muenchinger, Tami Mayberry, Theresa Momber. And this month's CSS: Lori McAree and Joy Hadden.

And don't forget the release party will be tonight, at SCS starting at 7:00 pm CST. There will be games, prizes and more previews.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the layout and color that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---I just love it Nina!!! Thanks so much for helping to promote it---you did a fantastic job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the stitching and the ribbon-fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is precious Nina, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh cuuuuuuute design!!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - wish I could sew like that!! beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, the stitches give your adorable another dimension.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love pink with red, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Christmas card. I love everything about it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! love the pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, for just getting this stamp set in the mail yesterday... you are amazing! I LOVE the pinks and all the details you added! Gorgeous, Nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, too cool! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card, Nina! I love the layout and the stitching! Fantastic coloring and added details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so gorgeous in the pink Nina! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love snowmen!
    This is absolutlely adorable. Great design Nina!! You always have the swrrtest cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh I LOVE the quilt layout for your card, and the stitching on some of the squares is just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable, Nina ! Love the stitches and layout . So many lives have been touched by this disease... what a wonderful way to help.

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything about this one is gorgeous. I'm crazy about the pink and red color combo. It's fabulous.The stitching is amazing and the embossed snowflakes at the end of the card is sweet. As always. I'm lovin' that ribbon and button. What a great layout and card.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails