Monday, April 25, 2011

SRM Card Set and More Sneak Peeks

My card set project is being featured on the SRM blog today using some Pink Paislee's Soiree Collection and yummy SRM Stickers We've Got Your Sticker Plus and Sticker Sentiments Congratulations.

Here is one of the cards in the set. You can see the rest of the cards and the super simple packaging I made for in the SRM Blog. It would make a great hostess gift.
Soiree Card Detail
And here are a couple more sneak peeks of two of my new stamp designs being released on May 1st by The Craft's Meow. What do you think? :-) Do you want to win these and 2 other stamp sets I'm releasing? Then, go like The Craft's Meow FACEBOOK page to be entered to win.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright bold colors on this card and I can not wait to see your new sets they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the sneak peeks look great! And the card is so happy and bright! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sneaks, nina! and the sweet card set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and the flowered pattern paper is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the bright colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails