Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Emboss Resist Card

I am having a great time with doing the Emboss Resist Technique. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Gina put together videos on how to do it on StampTV.

I first stamped the text background from Vintage Backgrounds set. Then white emboss the flowers from Tropical Flowers set on the left side and clear embossed the right side. I sponged it with some Distress inks. That beautiful sentiment is from Masculine Messages, the new free with three sets purchase.

Our guests left early this morning and so far, it looks like their flights are unaffected by the volcano in Iceland. Now, I'm fighting a very nasty cold and I'll probably spend most of the day just resting. My voice is gone and I hope it's not the flu.

Have a healthy week, everyone!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nina! I love the yellow and green mix! It just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Nna! I love the combination of white and clear embossing! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Nina...rest well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Glad you had a wonderful time with your friends! I hope it was a refreshing time for you! Now heal up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous technique Nina! Love the way it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this technique and love always to see others use it! Your card is so beautiful! Colors and details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness--NINA you are AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card---totally note to self:) I'm sorry you are sick--hope you feel better soon! REST UP:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty Nina!! I have never tried this technique, going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, very earthy! Hope your just a little worn out from the visit, and not coming down with something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, nina--take care of yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been playing with this technique and it's fun! I love how yours turned out, gorgeous!

    I'm praying for a quick recovery for you, Nina!

    Healing hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous!! this is one of my most favorite techniques! hope you feel better soon, my friend! sending you hugs!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous Nina!!! Love the emboss resist technique too and you really made it look awesome!!!

    Hope you are feeling better today...sending you a big recovery hug!!! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Nina! definitely need to try this technique again :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails