Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Go To Sketch Card

I know this is late news, but have you seen the new Go To Sketch magazine by Paper Crafts? It's chock full of inspiration. I have three cards in it and I'm sharing one of them here. This uses one of my early sets, Lord of the Season.

And here's a card created by one of my Designing Friends this month, Justine. I just love her sense of humor. She's so clever to use the distressed ribbon stamp and created the tread marks. You can find out more info about this card HERE. And while you're there, check this beauty out too.

This is the inside.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely, and the second one made me chuckle! YES, I bought the Go To Sketches book, and I love it. Would highly recommend it to anyone that needs inspiration. It's a perfect starting point for cards for any occasion! Congrats for having your cards in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to your friend's card -- I've had to search for my car more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nina, 3 cards! That is awesome... Thanks for the shout out! Hugz
    BTW, I need your address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-Hoo congrats to you Nina! I picked it for winning over at the PC blog and looking forward to receiving it. This is beautiful and love the ribbon treatment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love your card! It's so elegant! Love the olive green bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your Amy Butler'licious card...excellent teamed up with your stamps!!!!

    Love Justine's card...toooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your card is gorgeous, Nina! your used those pps so beautifully with your stamped image! and Justine's card is too fun!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw your cards in the magazine--congrats:) justine's card is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on having three cards in Go To Sketches, Nina! This one is gorgeous! I love the colors and papers and the button accents and beautiful bow! Justine's card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that first card is a stunner. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful! Love the layers and lovely DT. YOur friends card it soo cute. I love that sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails