Friday, August 19, 2011

Just For You

Yay, it's Friday! It's going to be a great day. My parents arrived safely and I'm expecting a group of young ladies who want to learn how to cook and make cards! It'll be busy, but fun!

Today's card uses The Angel Company's Fairy Wishes and Special Moments sets. The papers are K&Co. The intricate border was die cut using my Spellbinders  Parisian Accents dies.
Just For Your Fairy
***Please note that I only link to my friend Angi's TAC online store for my posts, but please contact your local TAC demo if you want to purchase these. Contact the TAC office to find a demo near you. Thank you!***
And if you're on Facebook, please consider liking my page, NinaB Designs. I have a contest going on now that ends tomorrow! Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp set Nina!!
    Enjoy your time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this card is simple, elegant and stunning. Enjoy your time with family :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fairy and bows especially. Elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used this set yesterday and I'm in love!! Great pairing here with the paper - have a wonderful visit with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nina! I hope you have a wonderful time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NINA--this is STUNNING! I love the color story and the beautiful angel/fairy! I just love love love this card:) BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much to love on this sweet card, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another gorgeous Nina card! Love all your designs so much. You have been so blessed with a terrific creative gene! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased to hear that your parents arrived safely.
    I absolutely love this set of stamps you created Nina and your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a terrific combo of stamp to exquisite paper and materials - I LOVE it! Super dreamy pairing and wonderful inspiration, dear girl! ENJOY your events! *Gasp!* hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE this stamp set! Of course I love all your designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails