Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love Is...and Winner!

Today's card is for this week's Card Patterns' sketch. Our sponsor is Tiffany Doodles, which provided the bird image below. I colored it with Copics. I was in a hurry to make this card, so I just guessed on the colors :). The papers are K&Company. I got this paper pack on sale online and I can't stop using it. The white sentiment is SRM Stickers WGYS Forever. The inside says, "you and me together" from my Happiness Is... set by The Craft's Meow.
Love Is...
Now, for the winner of the CASE Study blog hop...#11 Kelley. Please contact me, via tab above, with your info ASAP, so I can get the stamps to you. Thank you all for participating with us.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Nina this is such a sweet card - love the wee doily behind the bird - it really sets it off. Your bow is amazing with the rose in the middle
    :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Nina - that bird is colored so beautifully! What a gorgeous card! Congrats to Kelley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my this is gorgeous, Nina! What a pretty pink bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH--NINA!! This is SOOOOOO gorgeous! Your pink birdie is SOOOO cute!! SOOOO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnesss Nina -- that bird is absolutely stunning! I can't believe that it is coloured! Wow -- gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors are vibrant and out standing. One gorgeous card! I never would have thought that color ribbon would work but it does beautifully. You push us on! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails