Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage Birthday and Some News!

I am excited to share with you that I've started a Nina B Designs Facebook Page. I hesitated for a long time just because I didn't think I could manage two accounts, but it seems easy enough. Please consider liking that page. Thank you, friends!

I have lots of deadlines this week, and my parents are coming tomorrow to visit, so I'll make this short and sweet :). We are all excited. This is the first time they're coming when there's no snow on the ground. We can actually take them to other parts of Europe this time :).

Here's a card I share on the SRM blog awhile ago, but forgot to share here on my blog. It uses one of my favorite new stickers called Fancy Sentiments. The papers are Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden.
Happy Birthday
As usual, I appreciate your comments and daily visits.
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :) I love colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, Nina! I have run out of descriptive phrases to use in my comments for your wonderful creations so I hope I don't sound too repetitive. I visit your blog every day to see your latest card and to read what you have to say (I really enjoyed all the camp pictures a week or two ago!) but sometimes I don't leave a comment because I'm in a bit of a rush.

    Have a wonderful & blessed week!
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, this is gorgeous! I know that I say that every time, but it's true every time! You are amazing....I love coming here to see what you've created! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nina! I adore this warm natural color combination. Lovely pattern and delightful details!

    Blessings to you and your parents! Give your mom a hug from me, she's made a special daughter. Have a lovely time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beauty!!!
    have liked you on new FB page (-:
    prayed for safety for your family in traveling and have a wonderful visit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Nina, love your color combo and design! Have a wonderful time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so beautiful! You make amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - love the warmth of the dp and the gold as accents.
    Enjoy your family's visit - they must be so precious to you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Have a wonderful time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are always so beautiful Nina. This one in particular has an almost romantic feel to it...love it! I'll see on you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card with the grossgrain ribbon and the ric-rac. They give it a cozy and warm feel: makes me feel all warm inside :-) Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Nina - this is just gorgeous - you always pick the perfect combinations of colour, DP and sentiments.....totally divine...Love that PP DP! Enjoy your Mum and Dad Nina - I am sure they are just as excited! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Nina. I "Like" you on Facebook. Wishing you a wonderful visit with your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails