Friday, August 12, 2011

True Love

Have I ever told you how much I love the new SRM Fancy Sentiments stickers? They're just my style. And now they also have Mini Calendars, which are perfect for, of course, calendar-making. But also as a background for a vintage card, like what I did below. This is featured in the SRM blog today.
True Love
I still haven't heard back from the CASE Study blog hop giveaway winner. I'm sorry for the rush, but if I don't hear back from you by the end of the day, I will redraw a winner and post it tomorrow. My mom has the stamps in CA, but she's coming to visit us in Croatia for a few weeks. If she doesn't send them before she leaves on Wednesday next week, the winner will have to wait till mid-Sept to get them.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Ti seguo grazie al traduttore Google sono italiana e conosco poco la tua lingua, comunque mi รจ piaciuto molto il tuo calendario esposto come immagine Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this is just stunning! I love all the layers and beautiful, fresh vintage look. Every time I scroll through your blog, it's as if I am thumbing through a fabulous catalog. ;) Enjoy your mom's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nina! Love that scrunchy seam binding bow ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are always so beautiful. they make my google reader a happy place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nina - love the rose - it is gorgeous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina! This is gorgeous!! Love the new fancy sentiment & the cute calendar stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love this. Oh a new draw would not hurt the rest of our feelings one bit! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and fun idea! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so pretty Nina. Love the calendar sticker, the pretty flower... the ribbon treatment is lovely. Have a safe trip to you Mom! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails