Monday, August 8, 2011

Let Your Dreams Soar

I hope you enjoyed a great weekend. Ours was full of sad goodbyes as we said farewell to our American friends. Goodbyes are such a big part of our life being expats, and we still have a hard time every time we do it. Our younger ones were hit the hardest. We remind them that it's difficult and we cry because we feel loved. God has given us so many wonderful friends and family whom we miss and who miss us back and what a blessing that is!

On a different note, I was able to create with some of my new TAC stamps, Fairy Wishes.The papers are K&Company. It's a  new color combo for me: melon, aqua and brown, but I think I like it and will use it again.
Let your dreams
Here's the stamp set in its entirety, Fairy Wishes:
I'm entering this to the Moxie FabWorld's Fanatical About Botanical Challenge. Life's been so busy all summer. I've missed participating in my favorite challenges. Make it a great Monday!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love your colors! Those stamps are amazing and your card really showcases them well. Best of luck in the Botanical Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, Nina. The colors are so soft, and the stamps are amazing! Thanks for sharing :) So sorry about the goodbyes. We have a tough one coming up on the 21st - DD currently lives about 45 min. away, so we see her often. She's taken a wonderful job about 15 hours from here. It's bittersweet, as she's been gone for so many years. We've only had her back in our area for 2.5 years, and here she's leaving us again...sigh... I'll be thinking about you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is beautiful! It is hard to say goodbye so I don't...I just say 'til next time. On another topic, do you have instructions on how to make that beautiful bow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Nina, and I love the way you have layered the butterfly over the butterfly on the bg stamp :-) Great colour together too.
    Yup - I don't like goodbyes either ;-(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card designs are always so lovely.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Nina and love the color combo!! Beautiful stamp set you have designed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUPER SUPER gorgeous!!!! LOVE the colors and those stamps--GORGEOUS! LOVE your ribbon!!! LOVE everything--YOU ROCK!!! Knocked my socks off:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Nina! Love YOUR stamps and this set is on my next order. Love the colors, so pretty with the image. Thanks for showing it in something other than BLACK AND WHITE!!! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Love everything about it! And it's one of my favorite NEW sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails