I thought I'd make it interesting by offering a sketch. I've been using the same sketch for some of my CAS cards lately.
Here's a sample card. I made a couple more HERE. The sentiment on my card below is from the Lovely Shelf set.
- Leave a comment on this and every post I have until the deadline (April 10th at midnight). One comment a day please.
- Followers will be automatically entered twice.
- Make as many cards as you want based on the sketch above and leave a direct link to every card on the list below. One link per card please. If you include more than one card based on the sketch in your post, re-enter the same link to better your chances of winning.
- I ask that when posting your card on your blog, please provide a direct link to this post so that others can join, too.
- The link will remain active until the deadline, April 10 at midnight.
- I will announce the winners on Sunday, April 11th.
From the commenters, I will be giving away Stampin' Up!'s Country Morning set to one random winner. This is a hostess only set, so it's hard to come by.
From the sketch participants, I will be giving away my Lovely Labels set.
If you already have this set, I will give another prize package that will include another stamp set and other goodies. I am also on a lookout for a Guest DT for my next release. (Hint: I tend to ask those who come to my blog regularly because I feel like they know my design style :-).
I hope you can play along!