1. How long have you been paper crafting and how did you get started?
I have been paper crafting for about six years now. It started when my best friend was having her first baby and I was asked to do the baby shower invites. I was hooked after that and there was no turning back. I entered a couple Paper Crafts Magazine contests and won and that gave me a little more confidence to put myself out there in the blogging world. I am so happy I did although I have only had my blog a couple years it has been an amazing experience with alot of great opportunities. More importantly I have made some amazing friends!!!
2. What are your current favorite:
- Techniques - I love paper piecing.
- Tools- this is a good question with so many new tools coming out all the time there is alot of stuff I love such as punches,spellbinders dies, and embossing. I also have really gotten into sewing on my cards.
- Embellishments - Ribbon and buttons almost always have to have both of these or at least one of them on my creations.
A WOW card for me is when everything matches like it was meant to go together. Or there is something that I would never think to put together. There is alot of amazing talent out there and I see a WOW card on a daily basis.
4. What inspires you to create? Define your crafting style.
I love to blog and look for inspiration and also love the paper crafting magazines I could look at them for hours. This is a hard question I'm not sure if I really have a style there are days that I love CAS and there are other days that I love layers. I really just love to try new things.
5. Tell us something about your family. Where are you from? Other interests besides paper crafting. Or any random fact about you.
6. Do you have a favorite quote/verse that you live by?