Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Lily Pad Cards

Edited to add: The Lily Pad Cards just posted my interview on their blog, if you care to know more about my design process :).

Today's cards are for Lily Pad Cards' Challenge and yours truly is the sponsor (4 stamp sets are up for grabs!). I hope you will play along. I used Layers of Color's Happy Wishes and Regal Wings sets on my card. The papers are Webster's Pages. The yellowish panel is a little collage I put together using vintage images. I've been playing around with them in Photoshop and it's so much fun. Maybe one of these days, I'll share them here in full :). The border is my Spellbinders' Classic RicRac Edgeabilities.

Speaking of Edgeabilities, have you seen my birthday blog candy? I'm giving away the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Edgeabilities.
LOC Lily Pad2
Here are some friends' take on the sketch
Lynn


Keri
Finally, the Layers of Color team is having an Ornament Blog Hop tomorrow. From the LOC blog,

*All new creative designer project ideas for Christmas ornaments! *
*FREE unique Christmas ornament templates! *

*$20 gift certificate giveaways!*
You won’t want to miss this event that will add sparkle to your mojo this holiday season!
Layers of Color – Join our Ornament Blog Hop on October 26th!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina - love your collage in the center. You are so clever! I am off to read your interview now...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nina - what a blessing to read your interview on The Lily Pad - is is lovely to gte to know you more!! Your work, as always, is divine - I love the way you use yellow - it is not the first colour I reach for but you bring it to life! Thanks you for showcasing my card - it is a pleasure to use your images - God bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina your card is beautiful, Love the soft colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    (ps..I have candy up for grabs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork! Fabulous interview by the way! Love your new blog banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina - it was great to read you interview over at the Lily Pad. Your card is beautiful - Love the bright yellow flower - it seems to draw out the collage so beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina! It was lovely to read more about you over at Lily Pad cards, didn't realise you studied Biology! Loved the sketch and your beautiful cards. I made a card too with your sketch..{grins} Thanks & have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoyed knowing more about you (-:
    love your gorgeous cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHH! I cannot wait to read your interview--I'm running a bit behind today! LOL!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch--so sad I didn't get to play with it! But that's ok--I will find time soon:) Never too late to play with friends:) LOOOOOVE your seam binding and your papers....gorgeous stamping too! Can't wait to see what you share tomorrow! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan said:
    Hi Nina,
    I enjoyed your Lily Pad interview!
    This card is so feminine and lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    s_huston@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous card, nina! thanks for sharing my card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails