Sunday, October 30, 2011

TCM Previews: Vintage Ornaments and Vintage Snowflakes

Thank you for joining The Craft's Meow's team for November's previews. Today, we're showcasing two more of my sets, Vintage Ornaments and Vintage Snowflakes. As you know, I love everything vintage and the images on these sets are just that with a modern twist.

My first card uses the ornaments with a snowflake centers and sentiment. The papers are Graphic 45.
Holiday Blessings
My second card uses the same vintage images to create this CAS card. This is so easy to mass produce and uses scraps of paper and buttons. I don't know about you, but I have accumulated more buttons than I need. I just took whatever button colors I have a lot of and coordinated the colors on my card with them. Kraft and red, one of my favorite combos.
VS Red
Make sure you visit the TCM blog for more inspiration. Please consider joining The Craft's Meow's Facebook page. When they reach 1000 "likes", they will give away the 7 new sets to one random fan. And while there, consider liking the NinaB Designs page as well. You can also grab my NEW badge and/or logo on the left sidebar to display on your blog.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nina - your images are divine and your cards are lovely! I love the CAS card as well - the buttons are perfect! I am loving all of your new releases - you are such a gifted artist my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful cards Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nina; always love your designs! And your new header is wonderful, too - what an elegant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nina! I love your new sets, so beautiful and elegant. Love the details on the snowflakes set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations Nina! I just adore these sets, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! I love your new snowflakes set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am ALLLLLLWAYS amazed at your creativity and gorgeous creations! I am in LOVE with that first one--I LOVE the use of yellow for a holiday card! LOVE:) And your second card--AMAZING as well:) JUST love love love visiting here:) INSPIRED!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your second card. Nina - it really appeals. The ornaments are great too, and the bow is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails