Every year on my birthday, I have a tradition to stop, reflect on my life and ask myself some important questions: Ten Questions to Ask at the Start of a New Year or On Your Birthday
Actually, it starts as 10, but the author adds 21 more. All the questions in this article are worth checking out, but I picked some here that I want to share with you. I hope you will find these helpful as you reflect on your own life as well.
- What’s one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
- What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
- What area of your life most needs simplifying, and what’s one way you could simplify in that area?
- What’s one thing you could do this year to enrich the spiritual legacy you will leave to your children and grandchildren?
- What one thing do you most regret about last year, and what will you do about it this year?
- In what area of your life do you most need growth, and what will you do about it this year?
- What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
(I just love this and I think I may make this into a stamp someday).