Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Noel and Some Exciting News!

Today's card is for Card Patterns' sketch 136. Our sponsor is My Craft Spot which provided the gorgeous seam binding and twine on my card. I used my newest Layers of Colors stamps, Vintage Postcard and Christmas Verses sets. The papers are Graphic 45. I hope you can play along with us this week.
Nina Sketch 136
And now my exciting news is...after much consideration, I decided to divide up my TAC stamps among the stamp companies I work with. Both Layers of Color and The Craft's Meow will be releasing the stamps with styles that fit their respective companies in the next few months. They will be producing them as high quality, photopolymer stamps. 

If you're a fan of rubber stamps, I'm currently talking with another company that manufactures rubber stamps to license my designs as well. I'll give more info when that happens.Thank you for your continued interest in my designs.
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is so rich and festive looking. I love the bow and twine and buttons on it.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Nina, and your news is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina! What a lovely card!! I really like the design & of course the stamps.

    So glad to read the wonderful news about your stamp designs. I hope everything will go really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Nina and ginormous congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really beautiful! I always love to see Christmas projects! Congratulations on your happy news!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Nina, and great for us - lots of places to find your lovely designs! That postcard is the perfect size to add to a card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is exciting news! I hope we can buy your stamps there soon. And I love your postcard card :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that is super exciting news! Congrats on this Nina! I can't wait to see them! Your caard is gorgeous! love the deep red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card & Good for you, hope everything goes well with your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! SOOOOOO beautiful, Nina--I love the papers and your twine....and I LOVE your news! Congrats on the new stamp lines that are coming out--and another one in the works! WOW! I cannot wait to see what you share:) LOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - stunning card and great news ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nina - you have to know I am going to LOVE this card - Your colours are so perfect and the style so vintage! What exciting new about your stamps - they are wonderful and it is a blessing to know that we will see them all - can't wait! God bless you Nina! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful, nina! look forward to seeing the new stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nina, This is gorgeous! I love all the details and the bright colors. So festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy to hear that your images will be going to other companies - I will be on the lookout for them!! So happy for you! BTW, your card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails