Friday, October 7, 2011

Steadfast Love

I have a special post today from Layers of Color's Faith Art Friday. I just love this verse that is included in my Encouragement clear art stamp set. I did a little study on the Faithfulness of God that I hope you will be encouraged by. We live in a very insecure and sometimes scary world. That's why I find it comforting to know the wonderful truth that God is faithful.

Deuteronomy 7:9 says,
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations…

Steadfast Love Card
The frame is Victorian frame cling; the scrolls in the back are from Touch of Elegance and the moth is from Butterfly Collector. You can read the rest of the study on the Faithfulness of God on the LOC blog.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. AMEN! A truly beautiful card, Nina! The verse is FABULOUS! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card to go along with this beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I am so thankful we have the steadfast love of the Lord to rely on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful verse indeed to go with your great creative talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I look at this card the more I see - this is just beautiful Nina :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set. I have been looking for a card ministry and found the answer this week. I have made three Get Well Wishes cards for church members to give to people who have been badly injured. Our bible study group sign it with scripture and encouraging messages that can be used to minister to these ladies. I hope this will form a small part in spreading God's Word. These stamps will fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOOOOODNESS---this is layered stamping perfection! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! This is amazing:) I love your encouraging scripture! God is GOOOOOD:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails