Friday, October 28, 2011

TCM Previews: All The Merry Best

Welcome to The Craft's Meow's previews. Today the TCM team is showcasing you two new sets, The Merry Best and Happy Hoo-lidays. I stamped the trees in different shades of green. I fussy cut 4 trees and mounted them on the front. The patterned paper is Graphic 45.
All the Merry Best
Make sure you visit the TCM blog for more inspiration. Please consider joining The Craft's Meow's Facebook page. When they reach 1000 "likes", they will give away the 7 new sets to one random fan. And while there, consider liking the NinaB Designs page as well. (Shameless plug, I know :). Or if you'd like, you can grab my NEW badge and/or logo on the left sidebar to display on your blog. Thanks, friends.

I hope you all have a great weekend! The TCM team will be previewing all weekend long, so you make sure you come back as I share 3 new sets by me for this release!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bow! The assortment of trees is so lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always Nina, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Nina!! Love the layered trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER stunning, Nina! LOVE your little layered tress! GORGEOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card. . .and your blog header. It looks new. . .I don't remember it looking like this, but then I usually visit in the morning when I'm not fully awake! In any event, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, this is soooo pretty! I am getting so excited about Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dimension you have on this card Nina.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails