Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Classic Urns Thank You

As you all in the US are preparing for tomorrow's festivities, we are trying to stay warm here in Croatia. It's been consistently in the low 30's the last few days. We feel homesick during the holidays for our parents and extended families, but thankful we are together with our little family here. My heart goes out to the men and women in the Armed Forces who are away from all their loved ones during the holidays.

In the spirit of thanksgiving, my card today is for you, my readers, for your daily visits and encouragement. Your sweet comments keep me going with this little blog of mine. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.

I used Layers of Color's Her Majesty's Urns stamps (which are colored with Copics), Crate Paper patterned paper and SRM Stickers sentiment.
Classic Urns Thank You
I wish you all a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Nina, and be assured, it is always a pleasure to visit your blog.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Nina -- I really like these urns. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving in Croatia. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry and your service to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful urns, nina! have your day is special and stay warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful for Christian friends, even the ones I haven't personaly met. You and your testimony are just icing on the cake in conjunction with your awesome talent. Happy Thanksgiing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love your brilliant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NINA--this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and I LOVE the pearls and button accents!! You amaze me!! I'm so thankful for you (and that God had our paths cross!!! God is GOOD!). Happy THANKSGIVING:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Nina for this beautiful card. This is gorgeous. Fresh, beautiful colors.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card - those colours are gorgeous! I just became a follower - your blog is beautiful - I love your cards!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Nina. Happy Thanksgiving~I pray He gives you renewed peace and joy everyday...day by day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails