Monday, November 28, 2011

Victorian Christmas

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving weekend. Even though we didn't get time off here in Croatia, I enjoyed my self-imposed break from blogging and it was nice! We had our own "lite" version of Thanksgiving with our little family with fried chicken, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. We even did our own version of Black Friday shopping, but no such good deals here. I did finish shopping for my girls, so that's good!

Speaking of Black Friday deals, one of my favorite online shops, Two Peas In a Bucket, is having 20% off all their products (not non-digital, non-phaseout products). Specially note-worthy are their Copic marker sales, some are marked down 50% off!

Today's card is for Card Patterns sketch this week. The sponsor is The Craft's Meow.  I used my Vintage Snowflakes set, along with Melissa Frances papers and a vintage image from The Graphics Fairy. Some Want2Scrap bling, lace and twill tape accent the card.
Nina Sketch 143
Speaking of challenges, The Craft's Meow is also sponsoring the Lily Pad Sketch Challenge until Dec 1st!.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nina! I'm glad you got a little "Thanksgiving" break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nina, your card is completely exquisite!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Croatia. Our exchange student son and his wife are there and we have visited twice. It is a beautiful country!
    Fondly,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nina, love how you have used the vintage image and that beautiful swirl of bling!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Victorian Christmas card---LOVE the ribbon and your bling!! BEAUTIFUL as always;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious! (via Graphics Fairy)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails