Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LOC Sneak Peek: Hello, Sweet Lady

I have another sneak peek card for your today using the upcoming new stamps sets by Layers of Color. These stamps will be available on November 16th. Please note that pertinent supplies used are listed below.

This one uses Beautiful Lace and Sweet Silhouettes. If you come here often, you know how much I love vintage things, so I had to design these stamps :).The beautiful lace is stamped with a light pink ink. I used several Spellbinders dies on this one.
Sweet Lady
Here's a close up of the focal point. Memento Inks are perfect for these solid images.
Sweet Lady detail
Photobucket


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm hoping that the lovely lady with the parasol at the top of your blog is included in this new set??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Will these be just like your sets in TAC's last catalogue, or will they have different stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon! What a vintage beauty and love that pink silhouette accented by the lime green! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Nina! I am getting more excited each day to see the complete release :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Nina - this is gorgeous! I know I say it everytime, but I ADORE the way you add details and your eye for colour - fabulous - oh for a day inside your creative mind my friend!! Thank you for inspiring!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful! I love everything about this, the images, the lace, the dies, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your details and color combos
    really looking forward to the new release (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, and really looking forward to the new release! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHH! Just gorgeous--LOVE the layers and details...BEAUTIFUL image! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweet lady! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty, Nina! I'm loving working with your new stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nina this is fabulous - love the way you echoed the colours of the dp in your image and die cuts. The bow and flower are gorgeous details.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails