Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Look what's coming!

The Angel Company fans, your wait is over. The first group of my former TAC stamps will soon be released through Layers of Color. The images are the same size, but since the two companies' plate sizes are different, I was able to add more sentiments and images to some of the sets. I hope you will love these new additions. Hint: one of the added images is on my new blog banner above :).

Mark your calendars for the hop. Sneak peeks from the LOC DT begin on Nov 7th. (Feel free to grab this banner or the smaller one on my right sidebar and add it to your blog and/or share on FB.)
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. wooo hooo
    have placed badge on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannnnnot wait for this hop! It's going to be AMAZING! HOOOORAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the additions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Shared on FB & added the banner on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to ask about the image on your banner which I love

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the BEST NINA B stamps yet!! I can't wait to share them with you all! Praising the Lord for your wonderful talents, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very exciting news, Nina!!!! Can't wait! Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! So very excited to see this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails