Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gorgeous Lace

Just a quick post today for the TAC (Totally Awesome Chicks) Challenge, which is organized by a group of former Angel Company demos (led by Christine) who still show their love for TAC products. They have a hop going on now featuring my former TAC stamps. I am so honored that they would showcase my designs for this hop. Thank you, ladies. Even though my TAC career was short-lived, I've been blessed getting to know you.

If you own any of my TAC stamps. feel free to join us. I used my old Scalloped Circles stamps (die cut with Spellbinders scalloped circle dies) for this card, which I made this summer for a publication. When TAC closed, I couldn't get it published anymore :). The sentiment is from Beautiful Lace, which is now available again through Layers of Color, along with a few other former TAC stamps. It's a very simple design that is easy to mass produce.
Hello, Gorgeous lace
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous my friend! love the bright colors. we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so exciting to have you in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Nina - I love the colours and the doilies - I have this set and know how I am going to use it - thank you for the inspiration - it is wonderful to see you honoured - you have an amazing gift and bless us all with it! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the colors! I'm glad you were a part of TAC even if it was short lived as it gave me the opportunity to learn about you and your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy card - this is fabulous Nina - I love your use of colour.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thank you for these beautiful stamps we get to create with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are stunning!!!!!!! I must add these to my wish list!! Love them Nina :) Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I just love such stamps. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty - love all the colors, I have this set and so glad I was able to get it before TAC closed. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous! LOVE those lacey stamps and the colors you've used here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always loved this gorgeous set. So nice to see it being used and continually loved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the simplicity of the card and the colors you used!! I am so glad to have that set!!! Thanks for joining the hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails