Thursday, December 15, 2011

Free Angel Decor Pattern

How about another freebie? I'm enjoying making these and I hope you do, too.

A while ago, I found this really cool angel project from Martha's Stewart that uses a paper plate. I took that genius design and made it fancier and converted it to SVG that I can cut with my electronic cutting machine. I cut over a dozen of these that range in size from 4" to 8" circle for our Women's Christmas party.These are super easy to make. My girls and I had a blast dressing these little angels.

I used some DCWV papers and embellished them with ribbons, lace and Want2Scrap bling. They look really good clustered in groups.
Angels
Here's a close up of one. this is the 8" circle. Don't you just love that swirly bling?
Angel
This is the 4" circle that makes an upright 2.5" tall angel. I just tied a mini jingle bell with twine around the waist. I wish I had taken a photo of them clustered with the different sizes, but the ladies at the party snagged them before I could do that. It makes me happy that they loved them!
Angels
If you want to make your own, here's the pattern that you can download. I included in this zip file a PDF format, PNG (if you want to customize the size in Word, and SVG (which is compatible with many electronic die cutting machines). I used an ecraft machine to cut mine. Just click on the photo below.
As usual, please leave me a comment if you created something with this pattern. I'd love to see it.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the file of such a beautiful angel!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the file, Nina - I may well have a go as I am finally up t0 date on most things craft-wise.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, nina! thanks so much for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These angels are gorgeous. Thank you sor sharing the pattern. I hope to make some of these with my grandchildren for Christmas Dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so pretty thanks for sharing the file

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sweet comments and visit.
    and also thanks for sharing the file.
    I am so honored to have your comments in my blog.
    Yes, I am adding your blog as my favourite blog for visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails