Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Tag Printables

In the spirit of Christmas, I have some printable tags for you to use. I had fun designing these and I hope you will like them. I tried to include all different styles, from vintage to graphic. I printed them and embellished with scraps of ribbons, lace, and whatever was laying on my desk at that time :).

For these two, I inked the edges with Distress Inks to make them look even older.
Tags 1
Tags 2
You can download by clicking on the photo below.
The Santa image is from The Graphics Fairy. The vintage flower is courtesy of VintageHolidayCrafts.com. Please take note of my Terms of Use (included in the download file) and leave me a comment if you use these tags, so we can all see. Thank you!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Nina. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful - thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina - you are so sweet! These are adorable! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely made my day, Nina! I'm so grateful to have these. Thanks for the Christmas gift! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the free tags, Nina. You are so generous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nina :-) These are gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, these are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Blessings to you and your family this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are such a sweetheart, nina! love these!-thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails