I have a card and a quick gift to make today. First, I made this shabby To Do List notepad to take along with you on your purse. I don't know about you, but I still prefer to write down my lists, even though I have a gadget that would store them electronically. I always have a little notebook or notepad in my purse in case I need to jot down to-do lists, or shopping needs, or ideas. I designed my Lovely Labels 18 with this in mind. And it coordinates with Spellbinders Labels 18 dies for easy cutting.
How I Made the Cardstock Cover: Supplies Listed Below
I first measured my notepad. I bought mine at Ikea (1 Euro for 3 pads) and it measures 2-3/4" (Width) x 7-1/2" (Length) x 1/4" (Thickness). I calculated the width of how much cardstock I need for the cover with this formula: [2 x Width] + Thickness + 3/8" (1cm). For the length, I just added 1/4" (0.6 cm).
- LaBlanche Stamps - 25% off!!
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stains - 25% off!!
- Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye - 50% off!!!
- Little Frieda & Friends stamp sets - 50% off!!!
- Crate Paper and Graphic 45 - 60% off!!!