Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TCM Previews: Warm Winter Wishes and Let it Snow

Welcome to the last day of previews for the December release of The Craft's Meow. One more day till the release of these stamps. Do you have your list ready for your significant other to get you for Christmas? :)

My first card uses the Let it Snow set. I colored the images with Copics. The papers are by My Mind's Eye. 
Thanks snow much
For my second card, I was going for a quilted look. I paper pieced these adorable winter attire stamps using one of my all-time favorite Cosmo Cricket paper lines, Jolly By Golly.
Thanks
I hope you will check out the The Craft's Meow blog for more inspiration and a prize giveaway. See you tomorrow for the Official Release blog hop!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Nina! The first one is soo sweet with those birds! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, STUNNING cards, Nina! Your stitching, colour combos, and LO's are just FABULOUS and so are the new stamps!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina these are some sweet cards with lots of warmth! I love the paper piecing you did for the mittens and hat on a quilted background. Very cute detail! The birds and their snowy covered house envoke joy as if the two are tweeting backforth to one another. More great paper pairings and fab coloring on the images! I love what you have doen with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful, Nina! I love the stitching you added. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these cards are so cute and beautiful! I love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card--LOVE those papers and I LOVE your ribbon! LOVE this design too--beautifully done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, these cards are gorgeous & sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, Nina - the paper piecing is amazing in the second card, and I love the way you have coloured the stamps in the top card - the layout is and the bow are fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails