Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge #5

I have a simple shabby card for you today for the Crafty Friends' Challenge to use flowers. This is my kind of challenge since I love incorporating flowers in my projects. I used The Craft's Meow's Flower Garden (flowers) and Fly Free (sentiment) stamp sets. I stamped directly on the patterned papers, which are by Pink Paislee.
CFC-cardb
The main embellishment on my card is this die cut felt flower using Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms dies. I glued it together using my new favorite fabric glue, FabriTac by Beacon Adhesives. I so wish I had discovered it sooner. That would have saved me some messy burns with my glue gun :). I added some Want2Scrap pearls with the sentiment and the Copic-colored one in the center of the flower. Speaking of Want2Scrap, they are having a 99 cent BLING SALE right now! It's time to stock up!
CFC-det
This card was very simple and easy to make. The collage papers make it look more layered! I hope you can play along with us with the Crafty Friends' Challenge. I'm also entering this card to the Moxie Fab's Doilies and Lace Challenge.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love your stamps against that beautiful paper, Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Nina. I love how you stamped the flowers over the patterned paper and how you dressed it up with ribbon, lace and that gorgeous felt flower.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SOOOOO pretty! I love all the soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Martha H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Nina! Lovin' tha stamping on the DP - you are amazing!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm pinning all of your cards. I can't stop! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails