Monday, June 18, 2012

TCM Previews: Stitched Flowers and Stitched Sentiments

Welcome to Day Two of The Craft's Meow's June release. Today we are showcasing two of my new sets called Stitched Flowers and Stitched Sentiments.These two coordinate with the other TCM sewing-themed sets I've previously released, Sew Lovely and Sew Happy. Stitched Flowers has images that are perfect for coloring and/or paper piecing. The flowers have stitches and button centers. I've combined two different fonts for the sentiments in the Stitched Sentiments set. Again, the wider font is good for coloring or leave them as is.

For my card, I made my own paper background using a few of the images in this set. I colored them with Copics. Because the images are simple and small, they were a breeze to color.
Thanks-2
I mounted the sentiment over a Want2Scrap tag. And I had to add my favorite embellishments: lace, ribbon, paper rose and Want2Scrap swirly bling.
Thanks-det
Please make sure you stop by The Craft's Meow's blog for more info in this month's release festivities, including welcoming our two guest DTs this month, Gayatri Murali and Larissa Haskett. And of course, what's a release without tons of stamp set giveaways? :). Have a great day!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card, Nina! Love your bright colors :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous nina...really love these stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design Nina! Love the coloring and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card!!Loved the bright pink colour and your new design stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card Nina and beautiful stamps you made.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! I love your new stamp set designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina, you've hit a grand slam with these ones! I have loved every card today using them, and I can't wait to get them myself and play with them. LOVE the button centers in the flowers, and all the stitched details everywhere! Can you tell I'm in LOVE with these sets? ;)) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful beautiful card and stamp sets Nina! When I see that you've created stamps I always have to check them out - I adore your style :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL CARDS!! I LOVED working with these sets this month~You always design such BEAUTIFUL Stamps I LOVE them ALL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Another fabulous stamp set. I truly love your stamp designs Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These new sets are SEW CUTE!!! Love the DT Teams ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your purple flowers are gorgeous, Nina! Lovely sets as always!! It is such a treat to stamp with your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just loving these new sets Nina! GREAT job! Can't wait to see the full reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome stamping as usual, Nina! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nina this is absolutely beautiful - you have showcased the stamps to perfection.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. This new set is amazing Nina. Your card is uber-gorgeous. So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, Nina, and I LOVE the set: it is going to have to come home with me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this new set, Nina!! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Your card is absolutely beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great BG paper & card design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute are those adorable flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails